Intro

 Hi guys,

I’m not even sure if anyone is going to read this but I’ll start off by saying what I’m doing here. I also want to go on record by saying I am completely new to this, and I apologise in advance for what I’m sure will be a rocky start. But without further ado let’s hop into what the hell I’m doing here.

I’m a very passionate Crystal Palace fan, and am known as @CPFC_Curt on Twitter. It’s not uncommon for me to be short of things to say when it comes to my club and more often than not I tend to get emotional when talking about them, this normally end up in ranting and raving to my friends and family who are always desperate to escape. The truth is, I love talking about my club and whilst Twitter will remain my core platform, I wanted to share my thoughts through a different method which allows me to ramble whilst structuring my thoughts in a better way.

With everything going on at the club at the moment, it is sometimes hard to find an article or a post that you strongly agree or disagree with, it’s annoying when you so badly want to form an opinion and everybody around you is sitting on the fence, that’s why I’m here. This is just a way of me giving my own personal opinion and the reasoning behind my judgement. I would love for readers to interact on Twitter, giving me their thoughts, opinions and striking up convos, as I previously mentioned, I really am not short of things to say.

Just a little information about myself. I am 20 years old and have been fortunate enough to grow up in this glory period, surrounded by the bright lights of the Premier League and luckily I have not had to experience the majority of hardship that other longer serving fans have had to endure. For this reason I will focus mainly on the current team and events but would be more than happy to change this should there be enough demand. I’ve grown up in Hayes but was brought into Palace through my dad (a life long palace fan) who was born and raised in Addiscombe, meaning I am lucky enough to swing round my grandparents for one of their famous cuppas before and after the game should I prefer to stay away from the lager (a rare event). Some of my fondest memories to date have been filled with palace, being at both the play off final and FA cup semi-final to name a few.

On this blog I will talk all things palace, starting off with my thoughts on Patrick Vieira and our extended and massively delayed manager hunt. As well as this I will talk about what needs to be done this summer, my honest opinions on the coming season, the Wilf Zaha situation along with much much more.

This was just an Introduction piece in which I intend to set the tone of what’s to come and judge how many people would actually be interested in reading these. Please do comment, message and share on Twitter as it is all very much appreciated. I will continue to do a few episodes but if the demand isn’t there I will inevitably stop (so please lmk if you are enjoying or even reading this).

Thanks for reading guys, please don’t forget to share if you have actually made it this far. Also let me know what you want me to talk about in the next few blogs.


Curt

@CPFC_Curt

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patrick Vieira...My thoughts

5 Signings to save our summer...